The journal is using double-blind peer reviewing system to assure the quality of the publication. All manuscripts should be submitted through our online manuscript management system. registration is required before submitting manuscript. the journal edittors utilize iThenticate to check similarities prior to sending to reviewers. The corresponding authors will be notify within one to two months about their manuscript through our online system.
1. Submission of manuscript: Authors are requested to submit their paper in electronic version online
2. Structural Evaluation: The Secretory Director checks the article's composition and arrangement with journal Guidelines to make sure it includes the required sections and stylizations.
3. Editor-in-Chief Assessment and Processing: Papers which met journal standards and style will be subjected to double blind review process which is coordinated by an editorial member under supervisionof editor in chief. If not satisfied, the article may be rejected without being reviewed.
4. Plagiarism Check up: The article is tested by Ithenticate for similarity results, if it is less than 20% the article will be send to reviewer assigning, else the article rejected due to similarity results.
5. Reviewers Invitation : The Editor-in-Chief sends invitation to an appropriate reviewers. Conflicts of interest and availability were considered to complete the invitation.
6. Response to Invitations: The invited reviewers can accept or refuse revewing upon their interest and willing
7. Reviewers Response : Each reviewer given sufficient time to read and assess the article carefully. The review is then submitted to the journal, with a recommendation to accept or reject the article – or requests for revision usually marked as either major or minor before it is reconsidered. The reviewer should state clearly the eligibility of the paper to be published , causes of rejection need to be clarified.
8. Evaluation of Reviews: The Editor-in-Chief considers all the returned reviews before final decision. If the reviews differ widely, an additional reviewer may be invited for further opinion before making a decision.
9. Primarily Decision: The Editor-in-Chief sends an email to the author with any relevant comments from reviewer who’s name is omitted
10. Revised Manuscript: The author have to do the changes requested by the reviewer , and these changes should be highlighted in red shadow.
11- Final Decision: If accepted, the author should pay the publication fee, 75000 iraqi dinar after which the article will be shifted for page designer then to the publisher.
Authors who believe that the incorrect decision has been reached in rejection their paper for publication have the right to appeal to the editorial board. Such appeals will be considered respectfully on process and scientific grounds. For more information, please contact the Editorial office